We offer the following eye examination services
Making use of the latest technology our experienced staff offer comprehensive eye examinations assessing ocular health, optical needs and concerns.
Our services include
- Visual acuity assessment.
- Refractive status and presbyopia.
- Visual perception, binocularity and depth perception.
- Visual and accommodative function.
- Colour vision, contrast sensitivity.
- Slit lamp examination and photography to assess ocular health of the anterior segment.
- Fundus photography, retinal photos to assess retinal and optic nerve health.
- Swept-Source OCT and OCT angiography for detailed imaging of the retina and it’s blood circulation.
- Tonometry and Visual field screening and assessments for glaucoma detection.
- Visual field assessments where indicated.
- Macular Pigment Screener that can identify those most at risk for developing age-related macula degeneration(AMD).
- Contact lens examinations, all of the above with:
- Corneal curvatures and thickness– corneal topography.
- Assessment of contact lens fit and visual acuity.
- Contact lens instruction on insertion removal and caring for your lens.
Come see us for an in-depth eye examination
Only the best equipment is used during consultations with outstanding personal attention to detail.