Making use of the latest technology our experienced staff offer comprehensive eye examinations assessing ocular health, optical needs and concerns.
Our services include:
- Visual acuity assessment
- Refractive status and presbyopia
- Visual perception, binocularity and depth perception
- Visual and accommodative function
- Colour vision, contrast sensitivity
- Slit lamp examination and photography to assess ocular health of the anterior segment
- Fundus photography, retinal photos to assess retinal and optic nerve health
- Swept-Source OCT and OCT angiography for detailed imaging of the retina and it’s blood circulation.
- Tonometry and Visual field screening and assessments for glaucoma detection
- Visual field assessments where indicated
- Macular Pigment Screener that can identify those most at risk for developing age-related macula degeneration(AMD)
- Contact lens examinations, all of the above with:
– Corneal curvatures and thickness– corneal topography. Assessment of contact lens fit and visual acuity
– Contact lens instruction on insertion removal and caring for your lense